Thursday 13 May 2010

I'm mad, really bad, but don't tell my mum and dad

Hello smelliess (:


Well...Tomorrow we've got this thing called a Super Learning Day (gay name, i know) at school, and its normally terrible, but tomorrow we're doing a good one, The apprentice/Dragon's Den style, and we get to dress business-like. YAY


Wanna see what i'm wearing?



Shirt- Jack Wills, £37
Top- Topshop, £??
Belt- Miss Selfridge, £15 (my nan got it :D)
Skirt- Topshop, £22



Yeahh, i hope you like it. 2 of my friends have the same shirt which is annoying but i love them so i don't mind, x



urm, whats been happening..

bought loaads of barry m nail varnish, i'm addicted, oh dear.

OH!

MY BAG ARRIVED

Wanna see? Well, you will anyway
















Sorry for the blurriness


Todays Tuness then, yeah?

Midnight Beast- Tik Tok (Parody)
Rihanna- Unfaithful
Beyonce- Ave Maria
Florence + The Machine- Kiss with a Fist


The last 3 I chose because they were sung in my singing lesson. The second by me, third jodie, fourth atlanta. I have found a new love for jodie's one though i have to say. Definately listen to it, its a beautiful song.

ttfn, x

No comments:

Post a Comment