Sunday 30 May 2010

Its a shame you don't know what you're running from.

Howdy.

It's been a while since my last blog, hasn't it?
A LOT has happened, believe me.
Okay, lets start from last weekend....
Went to the beach, IT WAS HOT!
Then had a camp out at jode's.
Met some new people, who punched me in the head, fun times.
An odd thing happened on thursday.
Then yesterday were Sky's 'Must be the Music' auditions.
I think it went okay, but they tell you by email.
Fingers crossed, yes?
Went to the MASSIVE topshop in london, how i love that place.
Bought Pj bottoms, and a top:




Also bought a lush hat from Miss Selfridge, just in time for festival season:



ERM. I also bought some jeans from zara (i didn't have ANY. thats right, none) and some sandals from Miss Selfridge.

Todays Tunes:

Your biggest mistake- Ellie Goulding

Holiday- Vampire Weekend

We ride- Rihanna (an oldie, i know)

Urm I think i'm meeting up with Lucy Scovell tomorrow, charlottes wednesday, then Wales thursday-Sunday.

Laters, love y'all x

No comments:

Post a Comment